- Mooring & Berthing Systems
- Dredging Equipment
- Solar Power Systems
- Mooring Equipment for LNG terminals
Several interesting, challenging and smart-looking projects are reaching their final stage or are ready for shipment to various destinations all over de world:
- We designed, engineered and manufactured several double quick release hooks, with load monitoring, special release and sophisticated telemetry system. All the data will be available on several locations (onshore and offshore) and the hooks can also be controlled from various locations. All units will be installed on an Iron Terminal in western Australia.
- For a major offshore client, we have ready 2 pcs of 250T Quick Release Mooring Hooks for FPSO installation, used for Tandem Mooring and Offloading operations. Both mooring units are equipped with Remote Release and Mooring Load Monitoring System, and a foundation for welding to deck.
- The first batch of the 107 pcs of 300T Smart Bollards for Port of Rotterdam is almost ready to be delivered. These Smart Bollards will be installed on the new quay walls of the largest construction project in the port of Rotterdam, Prinses Amaliahaven.
- On behalf of one of our well-known dredging clients, we manufactured 2 pcs inner balls for male parts of bow couplings ø1000 mm and Ø900 mm
Please contact us, we will tell you more about it! Fill in your details below. We aim to give you a response within one working day.
Our product specialists are ready for you every working day.